Public Notice ADA Accessibility
PUBLIC NOTICE ADA ACCESSIBILITY
Procedures by which the public can find out information concerning location of and steps to follow in accessing the Lonedell R-14 School District Facilities and Services.
1. The Lonedell R-14 School District facilities are ADA accessible.
2. The gym is accessible through a ramp from the side parking area.
3. The lower level is accessible by entering the breezeway or using the elevator. Should you need assistance with the elevator, please ask in the Elementary Office.
4. Please note that all visitors must check in at the elementary office prior to entering the building through any entrance other than the front doors.
5. ADA Restrooms are located in the following areas:
a. 2nd Grade Hall
b. 4th/5th Grade Hall
c. 6th Grade Hall
d. Gym Hall
6. There are three handicapped parking spaces on the grounds. Two are located at the front of the building on the track side. These spaces are noted by a blue bumper stop and emblem. The third is located on the side of the building and is noted by an emblem.
7. Anyone with ADA needs who wishes to obtain additional information or needs special arrangements made to assist them in accessing any of the Lonedell R-14 facilities or services my contact the following at 636-629-0401:
a. Jenny Ulrich, Superintendent/Special Education Coordinator
b. Wayne Dierker, Principal